NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
The Board of Directors of Calgary Children’s International Summer Villages Association (“CISV” or “CISV Calgary”), registered charity 889098935RR0001, gives notice that CISV’s Annual General Meeting will be held at 10:30am on Sunday, October 22rd, 2017, at Kamp Kiwanis, for the following purposes:
- To receive and consider the financial statements of CISV Calgary for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2016.
- To receive and consider the report to the Members.
- To approve the minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting.
- To elect, and re-elect, CISV Calgary’s Board of Directors.
- To transact such other business as may properly come before the meeting.
Members and non-members are invited to attend the 2016 Annual General Meeting, but only current CISV Calgary Members are entitled to vote.
Election of Directors
The Board of Directors has put forward the following individuals for election for the 2017/2018 activity year:
- Carey Patterson / Co-Chair
- Daniel Edelshaim / Co-Chair
- Laura Linnell / Past Chair
- Trevor Lee / Treasurer
- Nicole Nicholas / Secretary
- Steve Patterson / Risk Manager
- Michelle Dickie / E-News Coordinator
- Jill Nuckles / International Programs, Local Peace Bus Coordinator
- Bob McCullagh / Local Programs Coordinator
- Laura Linnell / Junior Branch Liaison
- Liane Erickson / Local Interchange Coordinator
- Naomi Groll / Mini Camp Coordinator
- Harvey Taphorn / Casino Coordinator
- Dow Linnell / Leader Trainer and Liaison
Voting at the Annual General Meeting
If you are able to attend the Annual General Meeting, and you have a current CISV Calgary membership covering the 2017/18 activity year, you may cast your vote at the Annual General Meeting. Membership may be renewed online.
September 22, 2017
Carey Patterson, Co-Chair
Daniel Edelshaim, Co-Chair